Thursday, May 01, 2008

How to see the award-winning work

One of the most frequent comments I've heard since the Rockies Awards Show, and several others, is 'where can I see the work'? Given the fact that the American Advertising Federation has changed its submission guidelines and no longer requires entries to be mounted for display, that poses a new challenge.

The Austin Advertising Federation came up with a solution for The Austin Show, and I have to say - I like it. They created a program for the event which featured the winners' work, as well as the respective credits. Not only was the program available at the show, but it can also be viewed online, as a PDF.

To the folks at the Austin Advertising Federation I say "well done."

Think something like this could happen locally?

Technorati tags: , ,

No comments: