Monday, October 09, 2006

Oh the Irony

A little over a week ago I made a post about Albertsons/Supervalu making a switch from one agency to another on some of their work. At that time, I also posed the question of whether or not local agencies do a significant amount of work for Albertsons.

No more than a week later, I came across this news on Oliver Russell's website. While it isn't quite on the same scale as the work mentioned in the original article, the timing of the news seems, so me at least, ironic.

It should be noted, however, that the bulk of the work around the avenu special offers was/is done by Concept Shopping, which is located just outside of Chicago. The way I read the article from Oliver Russell, they did the branding and messaging around it.

Technorati tags: , , , ,

No comments: